The College has a number of scholarship and funding opportunities to support students and families.
Applications for scholarship are accepted in the areas of:
- Academic – to support the scholarship winner’s academic program in Year 7.
- Sport – to support the scholarship winner’s sport program in Year 7 whereby costs of attendance at all interschool sports events met by the school for the duration of Year 7.
- Art – to support the scholarship winner’s arts program in Year 7.
Students may apply for consideration in one or more scholarship categories using the Scholarship Application Form.
Camps, Sports & Excursions Fund (CSEF)
The Camps, Sports and Excursions Fund (CSEF) provides payments for eligible students to attend activities like:
- school camps or trips
- swimming and school-organised sport programs
- outdoor education programs
- excursions and incursions.
Families holding a valid means-tested concession card or temporary foster parents are eligible to apply. $125 per year will be paid for eligible primary school students, with $225 per year paid for eligible secondary school students. Payments will go directly to the school and be allocated to the student.
Detailed information about the program including eligibility and the application form can be found on the Department of Education and Training website.